Created and directed by master teacher and dancer Fabián Salas, CITA (Congreso Internacional de Tango Argentino) is the most important tango event in the world and the longest running tango meeting in Argentina. From its beginnings in 1999 until today, every year in march reunites in Buenos Aires (tango capital of the world) the best dancers, instructors and professionals of this art form. It brings together tango enthusiasts, aficionados and teachers of every continent, wishing to improve their dance, learn new techniques or simply have fun.
Leader in its kind, it's a constant reference for other events in the entire world. Consists in several classes, seminars, milongas with live music and exhibitions, theatre shows and many other great features which makes it the #1 choice for tangueros and tangueras all over the world.
Features of CITA 2013
The 15th annual CITA takes place in Buenos Aires the week of March 10-16, 2013.
The most important features of the 15th annual Congreso Internacional de Tango Argentino:
- World's best professional master teachers to learn from.
- 90 classes for different levels and styles to choose from, including these types: Fundamentals-Structure (Excellent for Beginners) - Nuevo Tango - Salón Style (Traditional) - Milonguero Style (Close Embrace) - Todaro Style (as in Antonio Todaro) - Special classes on different aspects of the dance such as Boleos, Ganchos, Sacadas, Adornments, Rhythm, Musicality, Improvisation, Milonga, Vals, and more...
- 6 days of instruction with 15 classes to choose from every day at the very best locations.
- "Taxi" class partners available for hire for regular classes.
- 3 Milonga Nights with the best live orchestras, local milongueros and tangueras, and special performances by the best professional dancers of Buenos Aires.
- An incredible theater show by the Master Teachers.
It's the most popular CITA Package. Ideal for those wishing to go a little further, let's you tailor your tango experience to your particular needs.
Number of Classes: 15 classes included
Show by the Masters
Milongas with exhibitions: All 3 included
Price for Extra Classes: U$D 30 each additional
Price until Dec. 31, 2012: U$D 525 per person
Price starting January 1, 2013: U$D 560 per person
Previous Members discount:
Previous CITA members will receive a 10% discount on registration price. Please use cupon code PREM at checkout. Eligibility to use cupon code will be verified by Tangopal. If you are not a previous CITA member but you apply the discount code anyway, your registration will not be validated and you will receive a refund with -30% of the amount paid. Discount codes are not combinable with other promotions.
If you want to be part of our Event, purchase your CITA Admission Pack HERE!
If you would like to stay at Dandi, you can book your room here.
For other CITA options click here.